you're stupid

this is something that i've written ages ago... i hope yall like it!


im wearing my fav t knocking at your door, you didnt open so i picked the key from under the matt on the floor, went straight to ur room, hit u on ur fuckin leg with a broom, yelling at you that ur stupid making u jump out of your bed, screaming are you crazy!
and with a sick smile i say oo top the mornin to you
and corner you to a seat n since ur scared of me it wasnt very hard 2 do.
now shut up and hear it, i simply cant bare it!
you're stupid, coz you dont think i'm special, your stupid and so superfecial!
i can tell the abc's backwords and when i fuck it up it might give u a laugh then we could blame it on the nazzi bastards!
you're so fuckin stupid that you fuckin cant appreciate it when i eat a large pizza all by myself, i do it out of love coz if you share with me ur ur figure will be thrown away on a shelf!
i dont give a damn about your feelings, if they are not about me, they are pointless!, then they have no meanings!
i want you to talk about me, sing about me, write about me, gossip to your neighbours about me, even if you fuckin shit i want to be about me!
i want you to write my name on your notebook, think of me as the best dancer and the awesomest cook
i want you the work out to impress me, fear that one day you might subress me, spend your god damn day yearning to undress me, your fucking stupid coz your not doing that, cabt you just fuckin do it dont you dare stress me!
i want you to write poems about my toes, compair my nose to a wild rose!
and slap those who compose anything that might appose.
you're fuckin stupid, coz this moll right here is not ur fav cute little thing in this world, coz you dont know that i will never grow old! well no wait i've taken it too far, but i bet you i will never go bold!
let me tell you some thing, YOU ARE STYUPID and most condesending! i cant stand you and all pretenceous shit you would be trending...
i hate you, i hate how everything i see reminds me of you! how i wanna be with you and no body but you, how i keep writing your name on my note book, how i think that you're the awesomest cook.
i hate that i think you look great as a brunet or a blonde, like how i try to impress you every day by dressing like james bond, i hate how i think you'll never grow old, and no i am not taking it too far and i hate how i know you're never go bold..
you're stupid! and i hate how everything you touch turns into gold, i hate how you're always warm and i'm always cold, how you're stories are the greatest tales that has been told!
you're stupid cuz i love you! and u cant see that, so your stupid!
you're stupid! go back to your're sleep, you're stupid, i hope you have the nicest dreams, you're stupid and i hope you wake up and realize that you love me because your stupid and no one in this world would be as stupid as you except me!