Loss

as humans, we are bound to live life gaining and losing things, gaining new friends, new job titles, new clothes and perhaps new habits, and losing...
well, losing job titles and material stuff in general may hurt a little, but in my opinion losing a friend, a family member or a loved one, may hurt as the dickens!

yes the introduction to this topic is a little shaky and rusty, but its only because I don't know where to begin...
I just got out of a two years long relationship, with a person that I am proud to say, showed me the world in happy colors.
I wont talk about the good times, because there were too many, I wont talk about the bad times, because they weren't really bad, if any thing they simply made us happier!
to lose the ability to say I love you.. it hurts
to lose the ability to block the world and to be with the one that you love alone.... it hurts
to lose the warm smile... the silly jokes, the annoying remarks... the funny situations... the ironic situations... the time you've shared...
Well! it hurts!

how do we deal with loss?
I wondered...
is it to get a new lover, an new girlfriend, a new boyfriend, a pet?
to stay put all day watching old series and drinking wine coolers or juice?
seriously?
what could get us through loss?
painful loss not beneficial!
maybe.. maybe by taking a deep breathe and letting it all out
maybe of accepting it and talking about it
by numbing the pain with too much work
I really like the idea of surrounding my self with people, especially friends and close family members...
just ride the wave
ride the wave!

-----
sorry for how shaky I am with the subject, its the first time in my life that I am in a black hole, I just don't know what to say!