One can only take so much...

you know we have limits... i have limits... personally, my limits are very far, so if you make me reach them, then you really achieved something!
i hate people who are hot and cold, i hate people who are jelous, i fuckin'!!!! FRIKIN'!!! HATE emotionally unstable people!
you know, you tell those people you love them, that you care, that there is nobody but them...
and what do you get!
jelousy! sick thoughts! and passive agressiveness!
you know i always take long breathes in relationships...
seriously i am a diver, i eat shit!
royal shit!
people played games on me, told me that i cheat that i play around!!
fuck man!
i only flirt! everyone knows i am just a flirter!
i don't get it, you give people their space and they don't give you your space, i need my space - and my fucking facebook 2! -
i need to have friends, to meet people with the same intrests as mine, i need diversity!
that doesnt mean that i am seeing other people!
i See other people but not in that way!
i simply reached my end, personally i can only take so much!!
i don't know about any one else, but if you got me to that point!!
you made an achievement!