Dying




kiss me i'm dying ...
hold me i'm sighing ...
fix me i'm broken ...
between your eyes i'm toren ...
i'm not lying ...
not even trying ...
to be spoken ...
becuase of you ...
i'm taken ...
-_-_-_-
you run your hands through my hair ...
you don't touch me anywhere ...
you just touch within my heart ...
you feel my soul ...
my every part ...
-_-_-_-
through time & endless moments ...
through thoughts & intimate secrets ...
through extacy ...
and shown intimacy ...
-_-_-_-
you take my hand ...
so we could travel ...
you show me greatness ...
but your still humble ...
you took this journy ...
with us being all the suplies ...
a journy ...
where fear never denies ...
its lose ...
its fading ...
with love never fearing ...
world digrating ...
-_-_-_-
Who knows how this journy ends ?
Kiss Me I'm Dying