Sad

you know what makes me sad ?
when i see my baby sister crying ...
when my best friend tries to lie about is family problems ...
when i see poeple with no dreams at all ...
when poeple take you for your looks, if u look like a geek or like a hot pair of legs ...
when i see random poeple with sad features, or with features that make them blend in the crowd ...
when i see a 20 yo girl with over 2 children, just becuase he cousin was ready to get married ...
when we are a rich country, we are still poor in feelings
when poeple - including i - forget the idol within them selves and exchange it with a pop star ...
when creativity is mis-labeled as sin, and real sins are labeled as art !
when poeple think that magic is harry poter, not the beat inside there mind body and soul.
but what makes me the saddest ?
is when i forget i excist.
i do forget that, when i dont take a chance, and absorb every drop of that chance ....
dramatic u might say ?
well at least i admit my drama, i dont let it eat me from the inside !