love @ 1st sight

In a country as bitchy as Kuwait, are we really believers in love at first sight?
Frankly, after too many bumps in the road, and three disks of X files, and just to tell you I'm not in single digits at all, I dated, freaks, fake boobs, idiots, liars, oh lets not forget the.. the what's it called, oh my god, there is no definition for it, hmm, u know when some people fake an accent in certain words, like instead id simply saying party, they say par-taaaay. Or instead of café-latté, it becomes cafay-lataaay, and some of that crap, I just don’t know what to call it!


Any way after that many bad dates, and relationships I started writing, few month and years, I started comparing my writings, and turns up, I do not believed in love at first sight, baby, if I didn’t see an std test, and a set of credit cards, I wont be safe dating, nor loving any one, since I don’t want to like playing sexual yenta, or even pay for his/her divorce, oh and yeah, I would like to see his/her family tree, just in case if we go deep, I don’t really wanna screw my cousin, now back to the subject, volatile, is the definition of love at first sight, I mean, most guys my age get that 5 times a day, I'm not really like them, but hey, I am not in the mode to bang some boy or girl, and then get guilt, any way, I wasn’t sexually active, until some one told me that I am prince charming, so, well, I don’t wanna talk about sexually active people, any way, do u believe in love at first sight?