eggs, cigies and tranies

How do we humans do this?
Mixing all kinds of wrong things together?
Like how come people buy things and don’t wear them?
Or how come I study hard, but I don’t get high grades?
Or how could we simply see white rappers, black golfers, atheist Kuwaitis, Christian Saudis, and the story that made me write this topic, gay transsexual?
Now don’t get me wrong, I am not a racist, or a redneck, but I couldn’t help but wonder, why a guy would, cut it!, and put it in a jar, get his nose done, laser his mustache and beard, get diamond drop shaped breast implants, let his hair grow into a 3 feet long sassy brown silky shape, going through all that jazz, becoming a woman, then shortly after its all done, he decides that he likes girls!
Now correct me if I am wrong, if u like girls wouldn’t u rather stay a guy and use "it", instead of putting "it" in a jar?
If u like woman, stay as a guy, don’t become a lesbian transsexual?
My oh my, I would never cut "it"!
So how could we humans do it?
It's like this online friend of mine who eats eggs and smoke cigarettes at the same time, it doesn’t fit it just doesn’t!