Loss of convections…

After the agony of searching for the perfect friend, or more likely, a real friend, I stumbled across an email message from hi5, from a profile that took a famous and worldly known label name, as and an introduction, surprised? Well yes I was, thinking that maybe it was the company's profile, since a lot of companies like Nike and others have taken the liberty of putting profiles in hi5, to advertise how casually cool they are…
Back to our subject, a simple "hi, I'm Kuwaiti, interested in having Kuwaiti friends, and you seem friendly" Or so!!! Message.
I got interested in the guy, since he didn’t take much time in taking his pictures, he simply took one or two for the sake of the profile, on the contrary to what I have done, 16 pictures and counting.
So I replied as fast as I could, screaming Halleluiah! There is a normal person upfront! Flaccid see, no cloud in sight! We chat and we become good friends!

Why am I writing this? Well I always said that most of Kuwaitis are back stabbing, snobby, selfish, neurotic, distrait, self absorbed jerks, but now I am losing my convections, to the eggs and cigies guy, and to some more guys that I am meeting these days!

Could this be possible? There is less not so popular Kuwaitis, and there are more popular Kuwaitis, and could it be possible that they are on demand?

More surprising issue…
Could it be possible? I am losing my convection, and I am wrong?