My imagination.

Within my imagination...
I like to live...
Every possible generation;

I am the Jackal of my jungles
I am the Admiral of my seas
A cursed Pharaoh of my pyramids
Guardian to the queen of bees

I am a Magician of my village
Sometimes a Monk or idolater Pagan
Yesterday a Ninja, today a Samurai
Tomorrow a Chieftain to my clan

I am the Matador of my nation
Imperial Emperor of my empire
Strong Crusader of my stronghold
A professional Assassin under hire

I am the Deity of my heathens
A living Faun of my wood
I am the Creature of my swamp
Talented arrow of Robin hood

I am the Pirate of my ship
Enraged Gladiator of my arena
I am the tomahawk of Indians
Almighty Zeus the father of Athena

I am the Dracula of my castle
Legendary Phoenix of my Heaven
I am the Lion of my forest
The bravest Dwarf between the seven

I lived being a sand Scorpio
I tasted the water of Aquarius
I am every sign in the zodiac
I exist being a wise Sagittarius

I am the hidden valley of my Aztecs
The colossal Mammoth of my ice-age
The supreme power of every Goddess
I am a dying prisoner of every cage

I am the phalanx of my Greek
The toughness within every stone
I am the phantom of bad omen
A Prince dwelling my royal throne

I am a fairy Elf of my folklore
A King of my underground kingdom
I am Odin of my ancient Norse
Known as God of poetry and wisdom

I am a dreamer of every century
A Teutonic knight of my frozen lake
Defending my knowledge against dragons
And everything is gone when I am awake

I live every history station...
And all of that...
Within my imagination.


By Vincent Valentine : 7/1/2009 1:40pm