The worst enemy.

Fighting the worst enemy ever
Is like a battle with no glory
A punishment will last forever
Is what all about my story

My loudest scream
My darkest cloud
So freaking extreme
So chaotically loud

Breaking my inner mirrors
Exploding my mind
My soul... the wasted hours
The one you will not find

My hysteria my obsession
To cry and hide alone
My weakness my confession
To seek my own clone

My vendetta my crazy head
My emptiness my biggest mistake
My taste... the taste of dead
My continuous headache

Hearing voices in my head
Speaking so fast
Turning my brown eyes to red
Seeing faces from my past

When will it end?
When will I finally fall
Watching you as I intend
To celebrate losing it all

Losing my mind... my sight
Losing my only trusted guide
I don't want to stop and fight
Tired of running.. where can I hide?

From the one dragging me to the depth
All I can see is pitch-black
Buzzing my busy head about death
God... my savior bring me back

To fight my own self the worst enemy
Inside my room of thousand mirrors
Be my only guide... watch over me
To defeat myself, the code of million errors.

By Vincent Valentine, 13/1/09, 5:00pm.