Anal Much?

why is everyone emailing about how to have anal sex with indian chicks?
i dont get it, what do i look like?
see i dont do indian chick!
with all do respect, indian women are beautiful the have this mystique look and exotic features and the long hard to resist hair...
but anal oh la bumbai is seriously not my thing.
i never saw the appeal in curry fudge...

nor i'm into any extra spiced up fudge, you see fugde is not whats on my top list...
and the guys at school BBM me or IM thinking i'm some kind of samantha anal hot line!
i swear if i get one more sms about how to do anal without the chocolate surprises i will stuff my throat with over used panties for an obese belly dancing arabian princess panties, one with extra addtional glitter!

i'm tiered of saying "tell her to use an enema" you know how creepy that sounds when someone over hears you?

once a guy called naif told me he didnt know if that spot on his sex hypo was a moll or a dodo!

a dodo?
disgusting!

and then he started to tell me how it looked like a lentil!
maaaan!!
why do you have to ruin my day and a very popular seed!

the horror!
you, i can't believe this, but i wish i would go back to the social nobody who kept to himself and listen to his ipod, all this bullshit started when i walked into blue ribbon with that slut who just wanted free drinks...

i wish i kept to myself!

you know what, i'mma says this once and for all!
use an enema, go slow, lube lube lube, anal go with condoms, NO VASELINE!, and some hannah montana music!

now BITE ME!