Are We?

Are we?
Are we in love with pretentious characters?
Are we so lame and shallow?
That each time a guy, or a girl flaunts his/hers not-so-true, wealth, escapades, sane/insane mentality and social status, we fall in love with them?
If it's true, then our world is going under!
Why? Any educated person might ask! The answer is, since we are living in Kuwait, each and every person is pretentious in a way or another, I myself lie about a lot of things, such as my social status, some think I'm ku-trash (Kuwait trash), some think I'm royalty, because I always contradict myself, one day I am classy, the second I am sassy, its just that I am moody, that’s why I shape shift.

I met a lot of people who simply dictated there power, I met a lot of people who dictated there sexuality, people who created fake way of existence, people who are just copycats!
They force themselves/others to like/dislike them, you have to be like what they want, or think of them like how they want, no matter what your own point of view.
Only when you do what they want you to do you are accepted.
This brings up another question, does acceptance comes from within? Or from people who might like to eat ketchup alone, or even bondage sex.
I think that acceptance comes from within, the day is always shiny and wonderful, just the way you like it, when you simply accept how you look like, or how you act like, more importantly who you are.
So again I ask, are we shallow?
Well until now I haven’t seen any person with no shallow edge in his sea of thoughts; I am shallow, because I prefer people who talk none-stop, I am shallow and pretentious because I enjoy a cigarette every other week or month but in the same time I always curse smokers and say they are dumb and stupid.
We all have something that makes us shallow in one way or another, since only god is perfect, why should we try to be perfect? It won't happen! If you want to try u could, but you'll explode! God made us flaw-full, and in the same time flawless! It’s a philosophic theory I don’t want to talk about now, but think about it.
Is it o.k. to be or to have some shallow edges and thoughts?