E-mail My A$$

  • Have you ever lost a friends number?
    I have, and the loser doesn’t get the idea that I want his number, he doesn’t chick his email, he just chats online, he auto-deletes his emails, and since I can't log on much, the only thing I could do is email him, i lost his number 3 weeks ago, and last time we were together he changed phones and his new mobile doesnt have my number, he can't call me, i can't call him, he is a loser, he doesnt read his email!
  • And this girl I know, she sends 2 emails a day, 2, TWO!
    God damn it, take time to think girl, after me being away for school for a week I have 14 emails.
    After that, I went away for 3 weeks, and dude my email is full of junk about masks, and eye liners.
  • And this dude, wow boy, 24\7 he is online, dude, give me a break, and he always wants to send me files!
  • And here comes this weird gal I know, she always sends chain mail, like this mail "send this or get bad luck for 8 years"???
  • A guy I know he is not Kuwaiti, he sends me his pictures, he is quite the artist and the photogenic one, but after 47 pictures, you really get bored!
  • This odd chic always sends me cloths webs to buy from, or even cd webs saying it’s the best of the best, if its not amazon.com, I am not risking the use of my credit card.
    Photo exchange is a real fashion passion these days, invites from ringo have been raining on me, I wonder, why people are so obsessed in sharing there pics? It is true that we are a country of artists? Or are we really a country of narcissists? My mind goes to the second answer, because frankly, I added 20 pics on my hi5 pic-space, am I that hot? No, I am just a project of a narcissist.
  • An email from a group called viper, sends me racist emails, sex emails "how to be safe from the –sex- I mean", dancing tips, fashion alarms " like Courtney luv-hewits bados :p", and some really interesting facts, such as americans have never been to the moon " the haven’t, proof? How could the flag of the usa move with the wind, when there is no wind in the moon? I think I should post that subject here".

People GET A LIFE!

send me email telling me how are you guys, coz really , i miss yall much !
Use your emails well, or don't send me any, I have enough emails to read until the apocalypse is on cnn, now chaw, see you later kids.