lets fool around!

Let's fool around...
How many times did your brain tell you that?
How many times have you felt sexually frustrated!
How many men and women have this powerful, amazingly dangerous, sex-drive?
Or how many times did you read in vogue, cosmopolitan, and 17, how to ease it and then, when you think you eased it, without you meaning to, you un-leash it stronger than the usual because you purposely eased it "some people ease it without knowing since there too busy to have a sex-drive".
And when you unleash it?
You might ask "hello? With whom?"
Well either with your self or with your partner, I don’t care, it is scientifically proven that men and women bomb there sexual energy if they hold it on purpose.
I can't possibly count how many times I watched episodes of sex and the city, explaining sex drives men and women have!
Or the times I've read that "10 ways to…" I don’t read it when it talks about, 10 ways to get better nails, because frankly I don’t give a damn about my nails, so blah…blah…blah…, I only read sex tips and guess what, your sex-drive is a hot topic, even the view with Barbra Walters says so!.
Or the times my email happily received an email with the title "quiz your sex knowledge".
You might ask: why am I speaking about this?
Well my biology teacher just explained why we "teenagers" get Horney:D.
I didn’t like it, he explained it in a way, that made me scream in my mind "vogue atheist", after all my years of reading vogue, Cosmo, 17, and what the hell, Penthouse, I think I have the right, the god damn correct, Idea about sex drives, its not being horney! There is a difference, a huge one, horney is when you don’t get some, sex-drive is when you can get some, and you " by choice " get or don't get some.

That’s an insult, to the sexually knowledge people, and to the sexually-driven ones too, calling every sexual urge being horney, HOW RUDE?!
Bottom line, people! Never say I am Horney! And never complain about it or about your sex-drive , be happy because at least, you could get Horney, and you have a sex-drive, you're not an 88 years old man or woman, you still have your hormones, be proud of them!
So still I wonder!
Wanna fool around?