Oh Farting Love!

Oh farting love!

Have the love of your life ever open an interesting subject such as "farting"?
I'm in love with some one, well I guess I am, and just I stepped inside of the car, I was stunned by the question, "do you feel comfortable farting in front of me?"!

Is it weird?
Is it disgusting? – Well, yeah it is! –
I'm not always shallow; I have a deep prospective that comes in handy in "Icky" times such as this.
Maybe the question was meant to be, do you feel safe around me? Or are you are we serious?

But really, questions like this doesn't really come in a farting style, maybe in an ice-cream style, such as "is it o.k. if I lick ice cream from your side? Or is it o.k. for you to eat from my side?"

That question would be o.k. and I would conceder it to be cute – well, maybe – but farting? Give me a break!

I think people should conceder thinking of there sentences before talking, at least to be safe from embarrassment, I can't help it!