Buisness Is Buisness!

In the country of filthy rich, the country of dolce, prada, Gucci, porch, LV, high income and pride, sky high noses and investments, not in Italy, in Kuwait, are we willing to sell all of our morals, to the Kuwaiti dinar?
One of my friends, whom I had great expectations for, because he was/is very smart and I had/have big confidence that he is going to suit them, so he called me the other day with the news that he is in a relationship!
Now the exclamation point is something I am very popular for, and I usually use it wither the news deserves it or not, but believe me ladies and gentlemen, it has purpose in this story…
You see this "friend" of mine, is actually a frenimie, wich means a friend/enemy, and that term is used on people who are too competitive and pretending to be your friends, or simply "just wanna rub it in your face!" kind of people, who also pretend to be your friends.
Now back to the subject, he told me that he is in a relationship, and he is very happy, but what struck me like lightning is that he always said that he doesn’t believe in love, or happiness in a relationship in Kuwait, and he isn’t willing to place his trust in any one at all, now how could any one change in matter of days?
He kept on talking about the girl and how amazing is she, how she thinks that he is the one and so… then he mentioned her last name, which is only the richest family in Kuwait, that’s when I had the "he sold his soul" epiphany!
He is in it for the money? No wait let me rephrase, he is in it for the money!
In the concrete like emotional ladder of Kuwait, did we become so in love with money, so into it, so captivated by its presence that we would fake the word " I love you" to some one just to get a few pennies?
Now I am confused, can't you work and get your pennies? Or better yet, can't you at least say it, that you are in it for the money?
When did we become prisoners of the k.d?
When did we agree that faking "I love you" is o.k.?
When did we become such DICKS?