Perfect

When did we get so obsessed of being perfect?
We wax, shave, peel for real! Cut, pick, pinch, color and spend tones of money, all that work is on our bodies!
I once heard on Seinfeld, you know the sitcom, I heard jerry say "if my body was a car, I wouldn’t buy it", frankly, Amen to that!
All that work, and may I say, hard! All for what?
Love perhaps?
Well, if the person I'm in-love with loves me for my looks, then I'm the biggest loser!
What if my hair falls?
What if my teeth become yellower?
What if I start to smell?
For the love of god what if I couldn’t get "it" up any more?

Once a good friend of mine told me, to test some ones true intentions after the 3rd date, and make sure she is in it for the person not the looks, is to burry your good looks, and make sure it flies out the window…

Am I going to make myself look bad, just to make sure that the person in front of me likes me for the Real Me?

I am not, I wanna be me and be loved for the good looking –sometimes- and flaw-full me!

So there is no escape from this following statement, we "perfect" our selves not to find love, we simply do it to build our self confidence or maybe just to please our ego.

Now, that statement is coming from the "drive through" looks and careless me.

But I gotta tell ya guys, the narcissistic me is beating the heck out of my brain, so it would send the signals to my fingers, so they could type this statement "only perfect cashes dollars, not so perfect? Nada!"

Now I am back to square one!
When did we get so obsessed with being perfect?
And add another question to that, why are we so obsessed with being perfect?
Oh wait, who made us so obsessed with being perfect?
Oh my god!