Hey Yall!!

After public humiliation, feelings of shame, losing pride and a very dramatic day, I sat watching through my window, all the innocent children playing soccer, bare foot, and I wondered, why did he say that?
As you all know I am in a very happy relationship, successful I might say, and very much based on trust.
And since I have family, school, social and psychic issues, I started complaining to the person I love; the person I always looked up too.
And the truth is I've been complaining for a few days now, that’s due to the fact that I am very depressed and into deep trouble, regarding all aspects of my life, so depressed that if I was going to die right this moment, I would simply go wear something clean and pretty so I would look nice when I die.
The pressure of those troubles was very heavy on me, causing me to lash on a lot of people, causing me to lash out on that person when ever he did something wrong.
And although that he gets like that a lot, meaning when he is under pressure or in an argument he acts either too cold or very disrespecting – although he thinks the differ – he didn’t understand what I am going through, asked me to relax and said that I don’t respect him, finishing his conversation "you complain a lot".
I couldn’t help but wonder!
To whom may we complain to?
To whom may we talk to and yes, annoy when we are in trouble, when we feel like we're failures, when we feel down, when we feel worthless, and dare I say, when we feel unappreciated?

"You Complain a Lot"
Feeling a series of complexed emotions, I started doing what I do best, cry.
A mute cry, that kept on burning me from within, telling me that I've learned a lesson, I feel you are worthless, don’t complain about it, if life is not treating you like you treat her, don’t complain about it, if you got humiliated, mistreated, slapped in the face from various aspects in life, worked too hard and never got the result you deserve, simply, don’t complain about it.
The only thing you are allowed to do is call your friends in your usual cartoon-like tone, saying "Howdy Yall" and joke about how you broke your legs, taking your falls.