the funnies thing i realized these days

As I got on the air plane, I felt an electric bolt running through my body, it caused me to feel like a lost wreck in the deepest sea, I realized something, it's an un-usual thing to realize, quite surprising one might say, but it was true.
I realized something, and it wasn’t that I am going to be trained to occupy my future job with excellence, it wasn’t that I am going to be on my own for the first time, no it isn’t, I was forced to take a pause and realize, I am no longer desired!
You see, I was always on call, people called me from around the world, people in Kuwait called me so I could get together with them, people outside of Kuwait called me to say that they are coming to Kuwait, that I should book them some space, I was always on the phone with some one, always talking about going out, being *FRIENDS*, doing what *FRIENDS* do.
But when I told every one that I am leaving, the answer I got is "have a safe trip, be safe", only a few wanted me to say goodbye properly, only a few wanted to see me, and yes I have to admit, and be true to myself, many have said "lets see you before you leave", but I knew they didn’t mean it, they did not want anything to do with a goner, no one could get what they wanted from me, and they realized that when I told them I was leaving, and you might say, Sollai, be fair now, they asked to see you, but I've been lying most of my life, and I am considered a professional liar, so I know when some one is lying, which gives me the ability to bust any one whose faking it.
I am thankful though, now I know to whom I matter, and if you know me well, you would know that I always wondered who my real friends were, and how could I judge.
Now you might say, some people can't make it, you left at noon, you left at 12:30 pm, we have jobs they have jobs, they can't all see you or say goodbye at the air port, and you might Sollai, you told us when you got the news, you told us a day before you traveled, we all were either busy, or away some where, I know that makes sense, but I could tell if you really wanted to see me or not, I could tell from your tone, I could tell, my intuition works sometimes, and the day before I left it was on, and it only picked up three or four signals of true feelings, and countless beeps on the liars radar.

I got in the air plane, a boring flight, a scary landing, a nice Bulgarian flight attendant, and I forgot, it was an empty plane with weird few passengers, nothing else to say though, except maybe that I had a tasteless rubbery chicken, and it took me half an hour to get all my bags.

Now I won't ask questions, I won't wonder, I am in a foreign country now, it's my first day, it’s a new story, it’s a whole new issue, a whole new topic, just let me breathe a little bit and I will tell you what happened later!