what kind of coffee are you?

You know, up until those numerous brands of coffee shops opened, coffee wasn’t really that big of a deal! You see, people met for drinks, juice, gelato, what ever! But they simply met, it's just in the past few years, coffee, became the number one drink, every one wanted coffee, that’s what I feel, at least, what I feel happened in Kuwait, so I asked myself, myself, what kind of coffee are you?
I always thought of myself as a regular coffee kind of guy, you see I always order the same thing, black coffee, I simply put some sugar in it, so its not so sweet or bitter, its just in the middle, I take it with a biscotti, and believe me I just knew its called a biscotti, I used to call it sweet dry pound cake, or I take it with a small chocolaty thingy.
Any way, that’s who I am, regular black coffee, with some sugar in it, now there is some people, oh! Wait, a lot of people whop might disagree, some might say I am a Mexican coffee, all spicy and bitter, some might say I am French coffee, sweet and tingly, some might say I am caramel drizzled coffee, I don’t care, as long as I think I am a black coffee, then I am a black coffee, because black coffee is always there for you when you need it, it tastes good, and its very romantic, we always see lovers drinking coffee in movies, black coffee, and there is a song called cup of coffee by this band, my favorite band "garbage", it talks about the last cup of coffee they shared.
Now, the question is, what kind of coffee are you, why, and what does it resemble?!
I would love to know!