Where Do You Want To Die?

Some people, actually a lot of people shiver and trample when they hear about death, but some are brave enough to talk about it, I want to keep this topic short, so here it goes, where do you want to die?
I heard the beautiful Dalida, sing this song "Mourir Sur Scène", which means I want to die on stage, see, Dalida knew where she wanted to die, Dalida said she was born on that stage, when the curtain was up, her childhood began, when the lights were on, she became a woman, and she died when the curtains fell.
See I envy Dalida, she knew where she wanted to die, and she gave her life away, when she knew she couldn’t be certain she will die on it.
I don’t know for sure where I want to die, but one of my greatest fears is to die alone, that’s why I always stayed in bad relationships, kept bad friends, you know, so I wont die in an empty room, on a cold bed, with thick air, dark lights, no that’s not where I want to die!
Neither in a hospital, with an even colder metal bed, everything is white, faking the tunnel to heaven, with peeping machines, ringing the alarm, telling every one he is going under, with that smell, that clean sick smell, and the ironic effort of most of the doctors to save me, even though most of them cant save them selves!

I don’t know where do I want to die, i dont have to know, all i know is, if i die somewhere with someone i love, i would be glad, happy and satisfied!