the circus

as the three muskateers got fed up/done with finals, they decided to go out and have fun!
well the three muskateers and luke!


with the tune of sex and the city in luke's head, the tune of ghost wisperer in shoug heads and big bang theory in talals, i was left tune-less after i realized that i looked like ten miles of bad road!

somehow i had unruly hair! a weird patch of facial hair and dark circles under my eyes!
what happened?


so i got all pissed and tried to call it off, but apparently, i dont always look like a young marlon brando! - i know there is not similarity but you dont have to be bitchy! -so after the harsh realization, i got myself fixed, and i looked like myslef again.so, long story short!luke drove us to the circus!it was awesome!

we saw the bearded lady, the jugeling boy, the fire breathing triplets, the dork, the tiger trainer and his tigers, but what i really enjoyed, the knife knight!

he is a master in throwing knifes, it is/was fascinating! so, he got his assistant to be crucified - momentarily ofcourse! - and got her spinning, then, he started throwing his knifes, out of no where! WOW!

i was freaked out! - in a good way! -so when he started to ask for one person to volenteer for his hand show, i jumped screaming "anna anna" which means me me!
thats when shoug elbowed me in the stomach!but i kept on shouting!

so, i was picked, 2nd after a slutty 7 year old girl! - she was wearing strabless minni dress -!!!when that whory girl is done, i fluttered -just like a tranny prostitute in new jersy running to her pick up! - or so i've been told by luke, who by the way got elbowed too

!now, the guy instructed me to throw the knife, he got behind me, and helped me throw it..I HIT THE SPOT!

Like OMG right?i havent done anything new in ages!after this i promised myself to do new stuff and to re-new my life, at least to feel alive again!

..(K) luke!!