Collect Me.

Don't follow me I think I am lost
Don't ask me where to go...
I am just walking on the coast
With a mind about to blow

Like a miner I dig and drill
My own mind's history...
Searching for answers still
To reveal my hidden mystery

Between the leaves of your tree
I see light breaking through
Trying to set my mind free
Trying to give my mind a clue

What kind of path is mine...
Leading to the city of illusion
Pushing me a cross the line
To the point of so much confusion

Don't get decieved by my look
My pain is internal ignore...
Read my shouts a mysterious book
I shall name it the promised door

Sadly, my shouts isn't strong enough...
To break all the spreading ice
My heart is tired of being tough
Of a destiny based on random dice

Everything around me is so cold
Can you feel my words speaking loud !?
My heart... my mind... I will explode !
Can you hear my whispers within my crowd !?

Of course you can't and will not bother
Of course it's hard to understand my brain
Complicated puzzles, one inside another
Ends with the remaining ashes of my pain

Collect me before I disappear
I am fainting away with the wind
To some where far away from here
So far to the furthest dead end

Collect me before I lose control
Before the sand mixes my remaining ashes
Collect me before I leave my soul
Before I fall seeing all my memory flashes.

By: Vincent Valentine, 13/4/2009, 6:00am.