Appears - Huanting


"Appears" is the eleventh single released by Ayumi Hamasaki, the amazingly talented japanese songstress did an amazing job on this son, but with the greatest dj of our time Armin van buuren, a massive smash into your system hits with no mercy, as the beats fuse and take you into places you never knew excisted... Ayu who is major in japan, is also famous for her huanting remixes, this one in perticular will change your thoughts about Armin/Ayu if you ever had disliking thoughts regarding them.

i am posting this because it's huanting me!
and as i am moving on with my life, i usually have my music guiding me, this song is one of the songs that are helping me grow, and realize my true potentials, many things happened, i will tell you about it soon i promise, just give me time to know whats going on with my life...
with love...

"Appears" (Armin van Buuren's Rising Star 12" Mix)
Buy The Single
Buy The Album