Liquid.

At last I found my refuge
For all the time I was homeless
Confused, injured and hopeless
I found you and loved you...
Into my heart you knew how to sneak
Perfectly used your romantic technique

Easily collected all my tears
Peacefully threw them in the ocean
Where have you been all these years?
When I needed all these true emotion
When I needed to feel that I am alive
With someone teaching me how to survive

In such a careless cruel life...
Filled with sinful creatures
Hidden behind angels features
Where have you been when I was crying?
When I was dying and drying...
I wish there's a word that can express...

All my love to you... my dear
I guess its too much to be written here...
Maybe I will just name it liquid...
Because its so flexible and transparent
It can be strong yet also weak
It can be a tear drop rolling your cheek

It can be water... it can be alcohol
It can reach your heart through your soul
It can spread yet won't seperate...
Because it's the quality of being great
Because you can see it glowing...
Also toward you its flowing...

Because its liquid it can be everywhere...
Maybe a rain drop sliding your hair
Down to your upper lip it will slip
You will taste it and feel my love
You will admire it and ask for more
Melted snow is what you're searching for

Or maybe any similarity to my love...
Something that can truly bright..
That can flies through the light
To your ear it will whisper slowly
A volley of loving words...
The sound of fighting swords

Of tenderness within a windy breeze
Of crashing waves singing their seas
The sound of I love you is what you hear...
Trying to say I want you with me here
Trying to forget that you're so far away
And remember your smile to brighten my day.

By: Vincent Valentine; 23/4/2009, 4:30pm.