My Inner Me.

wait, first I wanna say; Sollai that bad kisser's subject was cool, new, creative, somehow funny, and TRUE!!. nicely done, very exciting.

Ok, My Inner Me;

Listening to the ticking of a clock
Imagining sinister images...
Within my cigarette's smoke

Talking to my inner me
Arguing for hours...
Aiming targets we can not see

Living our blazing past
Ignoring the future...
Though it's striking us fast

Though we have to admit
The time is unstoppable...
Forcing us to submit

And admit its a great folly
To act immortal...
While aging slowly

We know life is not flawless
We uncovered it's outer layer...
And discovered us being clueless

We looked into the globe of sin
And broken the arrow of faith...
Now neither of us is going to win

As we approach the end of continuity
The moment we looked at that globe...
We illuminated our true humanity

As we took the scorpion tail
On our heart we wrote with it...
Justice between us will not prevail

Written clearly by a venom ink
Now I am nearly devastated...
All I do is think, think and think

About my war between evil and good
The one manipulating my mind...
Became a punishment can't be understood

Somehow I always intend to look behind
For memories to dispel my inner me...
Something can stop it from eating my mind

Well eat it and continue to dwell
But the moment I find the promised door...
It will be the moment I shout; farewell.


By: Vincent Valentine; 19/5/2009, 11:10pm.