Get Happy ?!

have u ever just felt sad ?
from every thing, and u never thought of anything to cheer u up ?
will that happens for me everyday if not almost !
i feel that the world sucks, that i hate mom and dad, that i hate my friends, that i'm lonely , BLAH BLAH BLAH !
but i found some things i do that makes me very happy !
i don't know why, but listening to some of madonna's hits make me dance in my room singing with a very high "DUMB BLONDE AMBITION :p "
i feel like paris hilton stupid, but glamerous, stupid coz i'm not a super star, glamerous coz i'm in my room shaking my money maker !.
a facial always help to !, i like the lavender type so my skin would feel clean and fresh after wards, do my hair, maybe change its style, clip my nails - both fingers and toa's EW !!! - if i have a goatee for a long time and i'm sick of it i shave it, wear alot of cloths and take pics in them, yeah taking pics help, then i open my over 1000 collection of music, listen to it and write poetry and short stories, i imagine myslef being in diffrent jobs, lifes, social states, lookes, style, race !, and some times gender !, more than once i imagned myself being a female french maid, making out with another female french maid ! twisted , sick, yeah maybe, but am i happy, in that time yeah !, if that didnt help, a bath !, yeah a bubble bath so nice and baby like.
if all that didn't help - yes some times it doesnt work - , i go to the kitchen and cook something for me, i eat like a pregnant woman, how did i know that ?, well lets say i've been around alota chikitas with bambinos in there bellies and i eat just like them, if that didn't help !!!!
i go online and watch cartoon, download music, and sexual education files :S
if that didnt work - jesus moses allah god m7md ! - i sleep, then i wake up, then again i sleep !
until i get a reason to be awake and happy !
See Yall !