Pattrens

today i called, a very very dear friend, a person who is so close to me, my soul would be a cheap gift to him, i called him to say hello, to hear his funny news, his shy thoughts, and bold spirituality, i called, but instead of the usual fun i had, i was forced from his side, to be humiliated, he judged my personality in his jokes, its really wiered i am a comidian, its my job, i am the funny guy at school, at work, in the net, but i couldnt luagh ?
i dont know why, he simply showed me another face !
a face that i didnt think a friend, a close friend could poses !
and when i told him that was insain he said becuase he loves me he said that to me !
what he said was insain ! and it hurt me alot !
my final word ....
To My Dear friend ...
To My Best friend
its amazing how the the pattren of love, is really similar to the pattren of insanity