OCD Group

8 pm, the mental hospital of kuwait ...
darkness, no soul in the perimiter ....
weeeeeeeee3 ! shfeeny anna dayman drama ?
el mohim, i sighned up for my combolsive food dis-order, no ! no anarexiya !
i dont have that, i guess maybe as a pre-teen, but not now, any way !
you know you guys how i dont eat from any restrant alone ?
or from any none-bottled cases, wear some one else's socks even if washed, hats, forks, spones, gloves, combs, soap, robs, bands, underwear, cosmetics, hair straightners Etc ...
well i went to get it fixed !
it was an annoying meeting, they simply gave me pappers, and showed me videos about the higenic life in kuwait, health stabderds, and possibilities, i didnt like it really, but i hate it when i annoy my friends of being either picky or taking them to robotic places where everythings tatses like organic jello :s !
so wish me luck u guys !!!!!