lets pretend; Happy end :(

as i smoked my 30th cigarettewondering, if you'de like me if i was musculare and fit ....
looking at my cell phone, pain runs through my every bone, as i wish to hear your witty tone, i was willing to be a copy of you, to please you , i'll even be your clone ...
here's a cup of hot milk, just the way you like it, as clear as silk...here's a warm set of hands, they are mine, use them as fear of lonlyness lands ...
feel the ack i'm living ...feel the love i'm sending ...ashamed of loving,ashamed of loving ...
steal my direction wheal, slowly, each branchs of my excestince peal, for you, i'll give up the privlage of being able to feel, and i'll comand all your whones to heal ...

violate me ...stimulate me ...evacuate my mind of fears ...elevate my feelings ...make me forget tears ...