friends - my last post for an indifinate period of time

i was wondering ... whats the definition of friends?
well i dont know what it is to you, but let me talk about my Dear friends.
to me...
they are the ones who are always *by my side* especially on *Special occasiouns*
they are the ones who *can keep your secret* infact they are so good at keeping secrets, *especially mine*
they are the ones who *share* your life especially *share what you have*
they are the ones who when you have a problem, they are there for you and *ON TOP* of you lending hands and *feet*
they are the ones who you could count on for reminding you of beautiful moments especially the not so beautiful ones.

yes, friends, you can live with them, and you sure as hell can not live without them.

-------

notice:
i might never write in this blog again, i dont know.
there is just too much toxicity in my soul, i just can not see through... i can not see people, i can not hear them, i can not feel.