The Beast.

Who are you in my life?
What are you doing in my room
In my dusty bed...
In my ghastly head
Words in my tongue...
I've never said
Is any of this actually real?
The way you satisfy me...
The way I feel...
The way you admire my manhood
The way you making me feel good
You say I am innocent and pure
Though of that I am not sure
I look at my shadow...

I see a Cerberus with three heads
The first is darkness...
The other is sadness...
And the last is madness
All under the candle's light
You come to me exposed
A feeling I can not fight
Not when the door is closed
Not when we share the same page...
All under the same book
The way you bite your own lip
And the way into my eyes you look
Giving my passion a reason to reborn
A sign for me to ride my unicorn

The personality of a lofty horse
The arrogance of irresistible force
The grasp to the elixir of life
Is when I touch your neck then grip
Pull you then bite your lower lip
Fight the Cerberus then close my eyes
And rise as I make my way inside
To the portal of infernal regions
Where devils hail with no dread to hide
Have you ever reached that point?
Where you can see beyond your sight
Where the light disguise the midnight
To realize the beast inside you is immortal
An avenger to who enter the forbidden portal.


By: Vincent Valentine, 5/6/2009, 12:00pm.