lazy days and me days

i always had a problem with lazy days, i don't know what to do in them, i like to clean and listen to relaxing music, like feist and nouvelle vague... some norah jones and a couple of shania's, but when i am done cleaning, i simply have nothing to do...
when i go abroad i like a glass of Chardonnay with a great book to humor me for a while, then i take myself out for a nice meal perhaps a movie.

these things i tend to do them alone allot, especially when i know that tomorrow will be a lazy day i turn it into a me day, which consist of bodily maintanance, like hair cuts, nail clipping, shaving, perhaps some light house work... it is a nice time to think alone and to tune/zone out everything else around me!

now, the glitch about lazy dayz and me days, they usually tend to be over protective of me, i mean i can't just invite or allow any one to share a me day, it will be an... us day!

which is kind of weird...
i tried this with a friend, he stayed over for a week in my flat, and on friday, i did the me day routine, he simply followed me and did everything i did, he enjoyed it, i enjoyed sharing it... but honestly, the reason i did enjoy it is because he didnt comment or argue...

i poured my self a glass, he did, i picked up a book, he did, i clipped my nails, he did, i cleaned the dishes, he dried them...
silently....

maybe i could make an exception...
but only if the person is silent...
i mean... if the person started picking on everything i do, it would be so annoying...
i rather do it alone, so... silence is my rule to share those days...

any way, peace out!