parental issues

i dont get, why do people get married and have kids if they are going to fuck them up?

it feels like as if the parents moral goal in life is to see how many complexes can they inflect on their children.

all they do is critisize, bitch and whine...

your shorts are too short, your hair is too blown, your too skinny, your too hyper, your too sophisticated that you look like a show off, you dont have a heart, your careless, your have no morals, you have no values, what kind of a man are you?, why do you like music so much? why do you have posters in your room? why do you have iron patons? - i use it for self defence class, get off my ass! - why do you read so much?



omg!

they dont quit!

yesterday i was sitting with my father, and we got into discussing college, i stated my favorite subject and i lightly complained about a professor, all i know is i was talking one minute and the other i was blindsided by my father screaming at me telling me i am the only person who complains about college and all his friends' kids are flying A students...



i was just shocked, i complained about one professor! i have 12 professors who teach me 7 subjects... 11 out of 12 isnt such a bad percentage, we all face difficulties in college thats no big deal..

i decided to shut it, zip it and ignore it!

now, since i've came back to kuwait for my vacation... i did not stay away from the house, i kept put and i stuck to my ground, didnt party didnt go on smoking meetings, i kust went for a quick dinner or lunch and came back home to read books and listen to music, soak up my home and refresh myself, yesterday though my friends, firasr, naser and tareq, told me it would be nice if we had a cigirink, so i bought a pack of marlboro lights and set my way off to 360, we did that... and we talked for about 7 hours since i havent seen them in 4 months.



i came home at 5 in the morning which was a typical thing to do if i was on a vacation and nothing to do, and the moment i walked in all i saw was daddy man huffin and puffin at me being careless with no perpous in life and no aim...

helllllll to the no!
and then he was all like why do you have too many friends and why do you have too many people in your life!
again people, a helll to the a no!!!!

personally, i was such an angel for a week and i got the devil out - kind of! - for one night, i am 20 years old, i am a dental med student and heck all your siblings wish they had kids like me!!

regardless, parents keep on picking about everything, they think they know everything!
and yes i know that we are all kindsa nasty too but man, enough is enough sometimes!

i decided to take a vow of silence... but i kinda cant do it now, you know coz i wanna have fun with my vacation :p, but mind you sir i will take it soon! and all hell will break loss!
well not neccesseraly but eh! who cares ;p

any way, thanks for letting me vent! and oh people who are emailing me from cairo, i'm back in kuwait for a while, kisses!