Lost of purity.

back in days when I was a child
I used to have many virtuous dreams
abnormal purity can break through
my spirit and my childhood screams

screams of my excitement to life
can over judge the Hell to freeze
stepped in the door of life gently
with good manners and a smile breeze

like a newly hatched butterfly
in the innocent stage as a larva
ready to face the life obstacles
and walk on the surface of lava

without knowing the incoming evil
and what you are capable to do
you have the power to corrupt me
and the skills to make me love you

to take a complete control of me
and absorb my innocence quality
by your ritual of romantic love
and the chance to toxin my purity

as you exhibit to me your body
I shall submit to your horizon
yielding to drink me a medicine
unaware you will spit me poison

unaware you will vanquish my dreams
and blackout my mind with pleasure
invading every venerated area in me
then bury me a forbidden treasure

if I could I would swap my soul
with a brainless innocent bird
I'd like to be flying in freedom
instead of being buried and scared

I'd like to meet my queen of dreams
to purify me again from the inside
I am finding it incredibly hard
living my reality with wounded pride.
Written date and time: 6/1/09 8:00am