Sick thoughts.

Everything seem to be fair

Beside one thing only ...

I didn't choose to be alive ...

Whats so funny being lonely


Yes, I am thankful to God ...

My life is good and all ...

But what if I never existed

Wouldn't it be a better call?


I wouldn't be hanged by hope

Repeating the word soon

I wouldn't cry from inside

Whenever I look at the moon


I wouldn't have to hug my pillow

With tearing eyes and broken soul

I wouldn't be feeling so depressed

Whenever I rise then suddenly fall


I wouldn't have all this sick thoughts

I wouldn't run from myself so far away

I wouldn't see my future as a mystery

I wouldn't worry about the judgement day


I wouldn't have all this feelings...

In such a disgusting mechanical life

I wouldn't know the meaning of cruelty

I wouldn't be living in my own strife


I wouldn't fall in love with you

I wouldn't even have the ability to feel

I wouldn't have to see your beautiful face

In such a place so fake to be real


I wouldn't end up being who I am

An ill bird flying over a lightning storm

Such an expert seducer you are

Lucifer himself in a human form


You know when and how to bring me alive

From my disillusioned illogical death

But would you have a reason to bring me alive

When you already cursed me by giving me breath


By giving me a reason to become a reason

Of whom I am between hate and fear

By giving me a question to become a question

Of where I am between why and here


I am stuck inside your eyes

Cry me out ...!


I am choked in my anger

Someone release my shout ...!



By Vincent Valentine: 30/12/08, 4:40pm.