Just a lover.

There was never been a plan
I am neither a saint nor a holyman
I am just a lover...
Doing the best I can

Trying to identify who you are
A bless to my heart or visible scar
Moon itself in my sky...
Or just another shooting star

Trying to be wise and smart
To achieve this piece of art
It's the goal of my life...
To occupy your mind and heart

Without you I am a total freak
Without you there's a leak
Expelling out my energy...
Making me dizzy and weak

I am drained, living in thugs
I am falling, calling your hugs
I am addicted...
And you are my drugs

Push me to you, touch me in tender
Gather the pieces of our sunder
I am like a feather in a cyclone
With crashing clouds and thunder

I am like a tear drop in the ocean
Submerging the dream with emotion
Like a man taking his last breath...
Rising his hand for a potion

Like a book of secrets with no cover
Like an ancient chamber to discover
Like the oblivion in memories...
Like myself... just a lover.
Wriiten date and time: 15/12/08 2:20pm