Your legacy.

you can stop your devilish behaviour
I can purge your essence of satanic
come closer.. I can be your saviour
with true love, I'll wreck your panic

feel your soul, to my love surrender
I can revive your sense of self-esteem
come closer.. and sleep on my shoulder
from devil.. your soul I shall redeem

I know I fell in love with a ghost
even though, I will never give up
no one like the feeling of being lost
we belong together and I will never stop

your very next step is some-how simple
smile while breaking inside my love beam
together we will construct a holy temple
a home for us to live our sacred dream

are you having fun collapsing in tragic?
while I am here offering you a life bloom
throw away your stick of black magic
enough hatred escape your fateless doom

I am your legacy your only remaining chance
you're burning in desert seek out the shade
time to take a step by changing your stance
before its too late, before I forever fade

Written date and time: 2/12/08 5:40am