Leave me alone.

leave me alone if you dont mind

I dont anymore belong to mankind

I am now a monster cruel and blind


when I look at my face in the mirror

with blinded eyes I see henious power

I see vengeance I see damn horror


I've been calm and quiet for so long

dont tell me you slipped your tongue

dont tell me I've ever treated you wrong


dont you dare say a God damn thing

dont even try hiding your evil wing

I've already tasted your wicked sting


you chose someone loved you to deceive

I hate to remember I refuse to believe

so before I may hurt you.. please leave


you think I can forget?, you're mistaken

a piece of my heart is insulted and taken

a wild inner-demon in me is already awaken


please dont say I am the one you adore

your mistake is something you cant restore

just leave me alone, I dont want you anymore.


Written date and time: 6/12/08 9:54pm