Heart-dew.

(this poem is inspired by a true story happened with me long time ago).
She named herself heart-dew...

I looked at her with narrow eyes
she decently broke my barrier
she was extreamly sharp and wise
forced me to say it.. I admire you
she blushed whispering.. I like you too
my adrenalin started to raise
wishing its true, fearing the lies
however, we spent days of smiles

untill one day she cried a river
her hand is shaking, yelling freeze
I dont think we can be together
I am dangerously sick, oh God please
I am infected with cancer disease
I need to be gone, and she did go
with anger I dropped down on my knees
my rage is redicilously overflow

I honestly didnt know who to blame
literally I was a kid, young and pure
I wanted to ask her to marry me in fame
now I am scared, lured, and ensecure
every tear-drop present gas on my flame
wondering now who of us need the cure?
every heart-beat in me spell her name
with every vortex second I truely endure

out of curiousity please tell me why
in the name of humanity please dont die
cant we just live happily in peace
rainbow in the sky, flower and a butterfly
why do you have to say good-bye?
why do I have to cry, I think I know why..
because this is life not paradise
because in here we only roll the dice

her parents are divorced, there-fore..
she had to be gone, to her mother
so far away from our blessed shore
leaving behind her blank pages and a lover
a whole new story of mysery to explore
a damaged dusty destiny to discover
with drawn eyes punching the floor
in patience tasting my royal suffer

that happened more than seven years ago
do you remember me? do you have any clue?
that your name in my heart still glow
I cant forget, its never ending over-time
luxuriously growing in me as I said so
regarding the knives and the ultimate blow
if you're still alive, reading this poem
I present it for you my precious heart-dew.
Written date and time: 17/11/08 6:45pm