Its myself.

Its myself, haunted by an infidel

I've broken every promised vow
backstabbed myself, dont ask me how
lost in my illusion, where am I now?

Its myself, freakin locked in my cell

please dont fear my mysterious void
please heal me I am mentally paranoid
loneliness is a paralysed edge to avoid

Its myself, seeking a cave to dwell

I am cryptic, I dont want to die alone
my phobia shattered every remaining bone
left me blinded facing the unknown

Its myself, hysterically creeping well

whats a lumberjack with no axe
whats a candle with melted wax
exhausted I've reached my limited max

Its myself, a sealed door with no bell

hypnotic howl seduction, faith dampen
dead raven and a scarecrow in my garden
how tempting to meet death with no warden

its me, seeing a vision of myself in hell.

Written date and time: 14/11/08 6:30am