Journey of the Crystal eyes.

there was that time...
where I stared at your eyes
for so long ... such a fiend
such a diabolic prime...
as you breath, my soul araise
serenely no witnesses
in dexterity commited your crime
mercy upon my dying soul
into my wound add...
a little bit more lime
one look into the crystal eyes
is a stamp to my torture time

in chaos I see you everywhere
your delightful face in my windows
even in my small cup of coffee
specially beneath your eye rainbows
I see you in my body shapes
in my veins and my stomach line
I am a drunkard with no wine
I am dying, like that I am fine
to escape your crystal eyes
is mythical legend, throttled lies
million x-roads with no single sign
undying mortal with power of divine

within your crystal eyes radiance
I assaulted your fanciful maze
each path divide into two doors
one door contain a griffin beast
the other path infernally ablaze
psycho!, give me a hint atleast
expecting me to try the burning phase?
or accepting to be the griffin's feast
a mysterious weird puzzle...
with so many pieces hidden in haze
the harder I try the more I struggle
the deeper I think the more I daze

and as I was completely hopeless...
I got snatched by a valiant vulture
dropped me by the gate of your fortress
a resurrection of another saga to venture
when I thought that vulture was a salvation
something spiritually absorbed me inside...
this place is charming, filled with sansation
completely stunned looking around side to side
while I was exploring and walking slowly
I stopped... and started to realize
appearantly with all the diamond's volley
I am actually, inside your crystal eyes.

Written date and time: 27/11/08 12:30am (q8 time)