i just wanna know

i'm a bit full of myself... no wait, i am really full of myself!
time has passed and i seen so many things, the more things i saw, the more things i had to see, its like a weird game, when ever i see something, i find out there is three hundred more things to see.
whats even more facinating is that the more i know, the less i know!
meaning, the more educated i get, the more things i have to get educated about!
i simply do not have a way to explain it!
and it made me wonder... does it end? this loop, this circle, does it end?
i am hungry for information, any kind.. any sort, yes i crave a certain kind which is medical information, but still, i just... I Just "Wanna " Know!
the reason i am posting this is that it became a little... scary, i spend so many time re-searching stuff, that my condition is simply nerotic.
i know its human nature to "wanna"know, but this is so extreme!
i spent seven hours yesterday reading about the water gate scandale!
i need to know if this is normal, ooh look at me! now i need to know whats wrong with me needing to know!
seriously!
i mean seriously! i am becoming damaged goods!
HELP!