Vincent Valentine

Hi all, Ya I am a friend of Sollai, we've been friends since how long? 3-4 years? however, the time doesnt really matter comparing it with how good our friendship is, He's the best.

My nickname is Vincent Valentine since 1997, its inspired by a game called Final Fantasy VII, That dude was my favorite character.

Myself briefly: birth time is 28/11/1985, obviously my zodiacal sign is Sagittarius, I am a simple person, living a happy life so far, thanks to God first then to all the people whom shrouding me with love, I like to be unique in my life as much as I can, I consider myself a smart person, my brain is never lazy, and my english is SELF-taught, I practiced many hobbies such as drawing, I have many drawings back from 1994 till 2004, most of 'em are hanged in my room walls, I like exercising in the gym mostly everyday and keeping myself healthy, although I am a smoker, I used to write arabic poems, but I am not really well talented in arabic language to be honest.. so I stopped, I started to write english poems lately, and I actually enjoyed it, its such a cool way to express my feelings, and reveal my secrets in a different way.

I will mainly post here the poems I wrote or/and will write soon, Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.