Its madness.

Its madness, just injustice

the way your body sway
is the way you slay
slaving spell a path to obey

Its madness, I am anxious

round and round in a dark circle
abandoning me aint a miracle
victim to a vicious violent vigil
I am..

Its madness, you're obnoxious

I beg you unchain my hand
thirsty.. stop feeding me sand
tired of being tired God damned

when the nightfall ... I change
mystery in a hidden history thats when I fall
wearing a tiara in the middle of a hall
inside a gigantic castle .. unlimited range
thats when I scream give it to me, give it all

Its madness, am I insane?

why I am shackled? who's minion you're
is it your eyes? the spider's nest
or your smiles, best plague of the rest
or might aswell whichever come first
brilliant sin, how innocent you're

Its madness, a venom in vein

wolves slaughter me alive
its you, an unfair nightmare
with beauty in it, irresistible long hair
creature... within you is my air
where I get wounded, suffer and survive

Its madness, its you...

that no one can explain
brutal curses, possession rain
vile smile in awhile.. you're captured
in the cage of eternal pain
no passion to gain, no heart to obtain

Just madness... just eternal pain.
Written date and time:20/10/2008 5:20am