One more kiss.

One more kiss is all I need
get me wasted drugs and weed
I worship your lips...
how will I exile my septic creed

A wizard with me you conjure
magical kiss of that I am sure
once our lips touch...
this whole cosmos will blur

Into my heart thrust your spear
shroud me with joy and fear
to the underworld lets voyage...
together and a kiss lets disappear

My face shape is growing old
my heart is frozen and cold
my body is shaking...
I am dying as you've been told

I threw you my soul in grace
comet and space can they embrace?
with every cigarette I ignite...
within the smoke I see your face

An octopus aiming to manacle
every kiss present a tentacle
once you fall in it...
it become an enigma with no oracle

Getting lost in your forest's fog
now drowning in your corrupted bog
before your sorcery I was a prince...
now I shall eternally remain a frog

Set me free...one more kiss is all I need.

Written date and time: 23/11/08 3:00pm