War.

today is war, today is sin

today is war, today I grin


listen to me, to every immortal word


today we plant the seed of greed

everyone will indeed have to bleed

today your fresh flesh is our feed


nevermore mercy to your pettiful world


ashes to ashes serenity to dust

empire to fire severity to lust

today I roar your fatality is must


to your clan in wrath I sharpen my sword


fear our courage, flee back to stone-age

today we bring you nothing but a carnage

unstoppable guts driven by frenzy rampage


on my ship of mania welcome aboard


our rules are be tyrant be brave

blast your enemy like a tsunami-wave

no captivity only corpse and grave


suicidal we're to our majestic lord


deathwish for the sake of your harm

conquerors to you like a locust swarm

in victory today I shall raise my arm


today is war, today is sin

today is war, today I win.


Written date and time: 21/11/08 01:00pm