Darkness embrace.

It's been a long time
Where are you hiding?
I miss your hungry touch
I miss you so much
I miss your darkness
It always shines...
Why do you have to hide?
Inside your demonic shrine
You know you're mine
Admit it... do it...

You want to kill my soul?
Here... it's inside
Do whatever you want
I will always be here
I will always be fine
Waiting for every tear
Cry to me, I thirst to drink
Cry more... I want to sink
I love to live it...
When we torture each other

At least we can feel...
Don't you agree?
Or does it bother?
When I force you to kneel
You know the lore...
We lived it together
Torture me, I dazzle you more
Give me yourself...
I give you something real...
It's called love my dear

It's called my biggest fear
When you waste it like that...
When you shout my name
Out of the universe...
When you release your evil voice
To grow the roots of my curse
When you do your lovely things
Delicacy frosting my intense
Ethereal beauty burning my sense
When you crumble between my arms

When you rush me like the blizzard
When you set my heart on hazard
I just miss you so much...
When you bite my ear, whispering
We don't have time to sleep
We have a journey together...
Me and you inside each other
Searching for our souls somewhere deep
Where the devils and angels fight
Where the darkness embrace the light

Where we finally find our souls
Then abandon each other...
Torturing each other, suffering together
Can't you see? blink your eyes...
We're injured by our pain eternity
When we will rest in tranquility?
Can't we just repeat the dream again?
Can't you just vanish my pain?
By looking at my eyes... saying;
I am here... it's me... its reality.

By: Vincent Valentine, 7/3/09, 12:30pm.