Love Me x100000

as humans, we have needs, food, water and air... sex
regardless, needs are something common in a human, in fact in my dictionary a person with no needs is a vase i tend to maintain the dust on on my table...
but is there is a thing called too much needs?
well kids yes there is!

you see i am pro-love, or i have to be honest i think that i used to be...
i like it when i see couple conoodeling and expressing their love...

but i hate it when too much love is expressed, it is fine on shelf novels and coffee books or even store displays, but too me there is something called too much love and it is suffocating!!

connecting the dots, too much needs and too much love, compained together...
torture!

you see, i'm more of a love me tender kinda guy, the "Love me love me love me love me love me NOOOW" routine, is just too much labour on my shoulders, i can't be all crazy/dangerously in love beyonce kinda way...

i'm more of a bootylicious/surviver/jumpin' jumpin' kinda guy!
i'm 20... sexy and flirty! - damn i just said i am 20 for the first time in my life, Yeeesh! - ...

so going on with my draft, i am not a spooning guy, i like my side of the bed, i like my space, because i get smuthered when some on is wrapped around me, breathing all my air, i mean, i usually heat up when i sleep, so i dont need to turn into a furness! i like a cool breeze when i am nodding-off/fast asleep.

i like to hang with my friends, have a few drinks, luagh and joke about stuff, i like to flirt, i am very flurtatious...

i was a hopeless romantic, i played that part better than meryl streep would play it, but i was 16 back then, i didn't develpe my feelings my aspects my thoughts, i simply didn't have my own personality...

years has passed and now that i am semi-grown up, i like who i am, a realist...
maybe i would change back, thats not out of the question, but just like i changed into this with reasons and ways, its gonna need huge reasons - i don't even think that this sentence is correct - to turn back.
seriously, being emotionally stable...

well who am i kidding, let me rephrase, being... romantically stable, isnt a crime, its not illegal and if it is, i certainly did not get the memo!

there is a possibilty that i am wrong, i'm quite the x marker in allot of situations, but somehow i believe that i am definitly right!

i can not be a love machine, that produces love 24 on 24 hours per day all week!
i just can't!