Rain drop.

I found so much pain in each heart
So many tears, so many unfair facts
I don't know from where I can start
Where ever I look I find painful impacts

If I shall ask, ask the criminals
What's the pleasure of the knife?
If I could, I would ask the animals
What's your feeling toward life?

I'd ask the sheep about tomorrow
Knowing the butcher's job is to slaughter
The bird inside the cage of sorrow
The fish getting dragged out of water

There is just so much pain around
And it's not only you the one suffers
Don't you bow your head to the ground
Look at yourself comparing to others

Like an anaconda around me you coil
You got me a lover, you got me a prey
Like the snow I fall when you blood boil
You got me a lover, shall never betray

As we hug underneath this rain fall
Stop thinking about our so much pain
Just immobilize your mind and soul
And continue kissing me under this rain

On my cheek slide your lovely fingers
The rain of so much pain started to stop
Continue kissing me as the rain lingers
Don't let go till the last rain drop.


By: Vincent Valentine, 26/1/2009 1:45pm.